COVID-19 (CORONA VIRUS) UPDATE
As the COVID-19 situation continues to develop, Start 2 Finish Renovations are still renovating homes and servicing our clients. We are continuing to monitor the situation and take appropriate actions. Our priority is the safety, health and wellbeing of our employees, customers, trades and suppliers.
At this present time, we continue to operate, we are complying with the advice from the Department of Health and the Australian Government; and have responded by implementing stringent hygiene practices and monitoring as well as observing the social distancing regulations limits to help in the effort to restrict the spread of virus by:
1. Regularly cleaning and sanitising door handles and high-impact surfaces.
2. Practicing good hygiene- regular hand washing/sanitising practice for customers, staff and trades has been implemented.
3. We have installed a site pack at all renovation sites, including gloves, hand sanitiser, disinfectant and soap.
4. Monitoring the health of staff and trades – we are requesting for staff and trades to stay home if they appear symptomatic, as well as requesting for clients, trades and suppliers to inform our team as soon as possible if they are unwell or have travelled outside of WA in the past 14 days. For more information regarding symptoms and preventative measures visit https://www.health.gov.au/
5. Refraining from shaking hands and strictly practicing social distancing.
6. Scheduling staff, trades and suppliers on site in order to comply with social distancing regulations and limiting the number of people onsite to remain compliant.
7. Temporarily closing our administration office. Our admin team are working from home during this season. Our showroom is available by appointment only.
8. We are still able to provide you with a quote for upcoming renovations. This can be done by an onsite meeting, adhering to compliance regulations or via a scheduled FaceTime, Zoom or Google Hangouts meeting.
During this time of rapid change, we remain vigilant and continue to monitor for updates and advice from the Australian Government along with measures recommended by HIA and we are responding accordingly. We will adapt to changes as they occur, including any adjustments to the operations of Start 2 Finish Renovations.
We want to thank you for your understanding and commitment on behalf of the entire Start 2 Finish Renovations team.
We hope you and your family stay safe and healthy during this time.
If you have any questions of queries, please do not hesitate to contact us on (08) 9277 4424 or email firstname.lastname@example.org